Global Food Company
Broxbourne, Herts – £30K
Our client is a global player in the food industry and have a fantastic reputation! They are innovative and coming out with new products all the time. They are high on sustainability and can trace all their products back to the original farm. They are a lively work hard, play hard group who celebrate success with social events and rewards.
Based at their Broxbourne site this role (after 6 months’ probation) will be 3 days office and 2 days working from home, please be aware that this may change and is subject to business need. They are also not based near convenient transport links so you will need your own vehicle to get to work.
This role will see you;
• Working within the protein team – Export
• Logging and tracking all shipments
• Liaising directly with suppliers and hauliers – contracts, duty rates, freight rates…
• Completion of all documentation re EEC regulations
• Providing goods traceability reports
Your Skills/ Experience
To be considered for this position you will need.
• Previous experience with logistics/shipping/transport
• Experienced with Brexit regulations
• Knowledge of EU and non-EU import and export processes
• Solid administration skills- intermediate to advanced Excel and prior ERP systems knowledge
• Flexible approach and fast paced environment experience
If successful, this position will pay a salary of £30K + benefits. They arrange lots of social events and are a friendly, supportive, and hardworking company.
Please contact me ASAP for further information