Logistics Coordinator (International)
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
My client is an industry leading brand who have been performing exceptionally well over the last few years and even more so during the pandemic.
You will be a key player in the supply chain team ensuring accuracy and quality across the board.
· Scheduling and tracking all shipping movements ensuring full compliance with EU regs
· Establish freight and duty rates
· As a food company, traceability, certificates of origin and any organic certification checked as necessary.
You, The Candidate:
· An experienced professional from FMCG background with shipping experience post BREXIT
· Experienced dealing with HMRC
· IT literate on Microsoft packages
What’s on Offer:
· Generous Holliday allowance
· A fun and interactive work place
· Genuine career progression opportunities in a company which is regarded as one of the best in the UK in its industry