Logistics Administration Assistant, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a food manufacturing business with am excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has opened up for a Logistics Administration Assistant at the site in Cambridgeshire.
Please note this role covers a 4 on 4 off shift pattern 6am – 5pm that is not negotiable.
• Handling of day to day administration duties in a busy Logistics office
• Intake/despatch bookings – logging of these
• Regular cross-department interactions and liaison with Team Managers
• Managing Driver paperwork
• An experienced Administrator – ideally with Logistics experience
• High level of attention to detail
• Comfortable using MS Excel
• Good communication skills
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join an excellent business that can offer genuine progression opportunities
• A good salary and shift-allowance
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.