Loading Supervisor, North East England
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a traditional FMCG business, based in County Durham. The business has an excellent reputation locally and are pleased to be adding to the already strong team with a new Loading Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take a step up into a role that can offer good opportunities in time.
There may also be a need for some driving, therefor a full HGV licence is highly desirable.
Working hours are: 11:00 – 19:00 Monday to Friday + 4 hours at the weekend.
• Hands-on role within a fast-paced Inbound/Outbound area.
• Delegation of tasks and duties to a very responsive loading team.
• Regular liaison with Senior Management to report any issues or queries.
• Efficient management of despatch – ensuring customers and end-users get products on time, in full.
• Driving duties as required (HGV)
• A driven and experienced candidate with experience in a similar role.
• HGV licence (highly desirable)
• A confident Manager/Supervisor who can successfully lead a small team.
• IT skills – good grasp of MS Office.
• Strong communication skills, adaptable at all levels.
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary
• The opportunity to work for a growing business where career opportunities can be developed.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.