NPD Assistant, North West England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
SALARY: Competitive - DOE
If you are looking for a job with great career progression this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
I am currently working with a leading chilled and frozen manufacturer who manufacturer for major retailers within ready meals & snacks. As part of their continued and rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a NPD Assistant to join their NPD Team.
• Manage new product launch projects from concept to launch.
• Develop products in response to marketing requirements and briefs ensuring to deliver the relevant documentation in liaison with marketing and quality departments.
• Assistance in the factory to resolve problems arising from product recipe and process.
• Cross functional liaison with other departments – marketing, technical, purchasing, production, and subsequent NPD procedures.
• Oversee the organisation of industrial trials.
The desirable candidate will have:
• A minimum of 1 year’s industry experience working within a NPD environment.
• Project management experience – overseeing projects from concept to launch.
• Excellent communication – written and verbal.
• Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure.
• Degree in Food technology, Food Science or relevant field
If you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a NPD environment and are looking for an exciting new challenge, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Luke Kolbohm on 0161 833 0181 for a confidential discussion.