Process Development Technologist, East Midlands
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Process Development Technologist
Are you ready for your next challenge? Want to work with a global ingredients company?
I am currently working with a leading global ingredients company who manufacture for major retailers within desserts and cakes. As part of their continued and rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a Process Development Technologist in Leicestershire to join their Process Development Department.
• Bakery trials on new product development, managing the product handover through to launch.
• Understanding of the marketplace and industry – including current and future industry trends.
• Work closely with the process development department in order to co-ordinate pre-productions and launches.
• Efficient completion of weekly responsibilities in order to ensure smooth running of the department.
• Collection of new product trial samples and distribution as required for various testing.
• Implementing changes to existing products or production of new products using trial data.
• Developing an understanding of dairy based raw materials and their impact on production and further
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working within dairy ingredients, bakery, desserts or cakes
• Previous experience in a process development technologist role
• Methodical and organisational skills, with high accuracy and attention to detail
• A positive “can do”, pro-active attitude and demonstrate use of initiative
• A qualification in a food science related discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading growing businesses in the industry. There is a competitive salary on offer together with excellent benefits.
If you have experience as a process development technologist and are looking for an exciting new challenge, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Luke Kolbohm on 0161 833 0181 for a confidential discussion.