Liquid Supply Team Leader, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading drinks manufacturer is looking for an experienced people manager with experience in an environment of Continuous Improvement to lead, develop and motivate a team in the operations of manufacturing their premium products.
• Manage the performance of the production of liquid products, assuring that quality demands are met OTIF.
• Manage output deliveries against budgeted requirements per employee and within operational costs.
• Lead a continuous improvement culture, promoting knowledge transfer and be able to maximise all operational, human and budgetary resources.
• Endure housekeeping, H&S and hygiene standards are adhered to, complying with HMRC, ISO, OHSAS and internal legislation.
• Experience as a leader in a production environment with an understanding of handling budgets and enforcing continuous improvement.
• Able to take responsibility for departmental KPI’s and achieve these in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to realise their potential.
• Be persuasive, influential in decision making. Able to deal with production setbacks and provide solutions under pressure to achieve KPI’s and Customer Expectations.
What’s on Offer:
• Salary £35 - 40k + benefits.