Customer Service Coordinator
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in the Northolt area for a driven customer service coordinator from a supply chain background
The company is fast paced and exciting place to work who have been over 100% growth for the past 3 years and have huge plans for further expansion across the region in the next few years.
They are seeking a highly motivated, SAP experienced coordinator to join their customer services team to support their customers across the EMEA.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Taking responsibility for full processes relating to customer order fulfilment of finished goods and promo kits
• Process orders against forecast ensuring 100% OTIF satisfaction
• Communicate across supply chain from production to logistics and finance
• Make sure things are right first time, be assertive and deliver on your customer commitments
2. The Candidate:
• Supply Chain professional with SAP experience (essential) who wants to actively progress a career in FMCG
• Experience in order management for Middle East, African and Asian markets is highly desirable
• Highly organised and determined to take ownership of tasks and see through to completion
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt