Packaging Supply Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client close to Airdrie, for a career driven individual from a bottling/glass background.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the alcoholic drinks industry.
Urgent to fill and a very generous package included!
• Manage and lead you team to success!
• Select, approve and develop relationships with suitable suppliers
• Negotiate pricing and terms to offer best value for the company
• Work across the supply chain especially with NPD and SCM in this key position to drive the company in its expansion plans
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced professional from the Food and Drink industry, Alcohol experience preferred (glass essential)
• Experienced buyer with budgets up to £1.75mil minimum
• IT literate, with SAP ERP in particular
• A great team worker who is keen to develop others as well as themselves
What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Work Life Balance
• Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply