Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen with my client in the Northolt area due to internal promotion.
The company is young and exciting FMCG brand who is making a huge impact across the EMEA region right now.
They are seeking a highly motivated, SAP experienced Admin to support their team of Inventory specialists who look after the real time movements of goods in the region.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Use the SAP program to process inventory transactions across the region
• Identify and investigate any inventory discrepancies
• Support the finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation
• Assist the coordinators in the team to meet monthly/quarterly/yearly financial deadlines
2. The Candidate:
• SAP experienced essential, knowledge of the system for sales, reports, investigations and inventory changes preferred
• Able to prioritise and work well under pressure, this is a fast paced environment, would you enjoy that?
• Outstanding communicator, able to work alongside many different teams
3. What’s on Offer:
• Generous Salary
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt