Artwork Specialist EMEA
Job type: Permanent
A global FMCG brand based in North West London is currently looking for a motivated artwork specialist to join their team in a newly created role.
The company a fun and fast paced place to work expect a lot of laughs and surprises!
You will work closely with project teams, suppliers and New Product Development to ensure artwork quality reflects the brand.
This represents an amazing opportunity to advance career in an environment that is primed to help you succeed.
• Artwork proofing and dieline management for all packaging artwork ensuring global continuity
• Administrative control of artwork life cycle, ink/film specification and colour approval shipments
• Secondary packaging vendor management, building effective relationships to ease processing
• Some international travel to partners as well as head office
• An experienced artwork manager or background in graphics development or similar
• Experienced in proof reading copy and colours with an understanding of packaging materials/print techniques
• Highly IT literate with varied program experience
• A strong communicator and negotiator, able to work in a fast paced environment
What’s on Offer:
• Very Generous Salary
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
• International travel
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt Recruitment