EMEA Inventory Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
A world renowned FMCG brand in the based in West London is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Inventory manager to lead their team within the EMEA region.
The company a fun and fast paced place to work expect a lot of laughs and surprises!
The company itself has been in double digit growth for many years and is planning on a further EMEA invasion over the next 12 months.
This represents an amazing opportunity to advance your career in a demanding but rewarding environment that is primed to help you succeed.
• Manage the inventory team to accurately process, input and maintain EMEA stock at remote plants and warehouses
• React to operational changes, investigating and resolving issues
• Monitor and perform regular stock takes/cycle counts as required across the region
• Proactively strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the role
• Highly experienced in inventory/stock control essential
• Proven to be able to lead and motivate a team to success through coaching and a hands on attitude
• Holder of a valid driver’s licence, able to drive and travel internationally freely
• A leader of people, confident at accountabilities when it comes to managing a team of up to 10+/-
What’s on Offer:
• Fantastic Brand and company to work for
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity… Apply! Or
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt 0131 226 5060