Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client in the Sheffield area of South Yorkshire for a Management Information (MI) Analyst
Our client is a successful third party logistics company who is expanding their site rapidly over the next few months.
We seek a proactive analyst to join the 24/7 distribution centre with an eye for detail and a passion for success.
There are two roles availible on a 4 on 4 off pattern, one for day and one for nights
• Large Data set analysis from multiple dispatch lines
• Preparing and presenting Management Reports
• You will not only look to maintain the current infrastructure but all strive to make improvements.
• Working closely with multiple stakeholders, you will look to implement new solutions though building strong relationship across the business.
• Highly analytical candidates only
• Advanced skills in excel (VLOOKUP/ PIVOT TABLE etc)
• Previous experiences at identifying and interpreting variations in data
• Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail
What’s on Offer:
• Holliday allowance
• 4 o 4 off shift pattern
• Generous salary
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply