Stock Control and Services Team Supervisor
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client in the Ashford area of Kent for a Stock control and Team Leader candidate.
My client is a Food/FMCG company, whose products are probably in your fridge right now!
This is a varied role, sure to forward the development of any individual in the manufacturing industry.
1. The Role:
• Responsible for Stock control of all materials on site (KPI based performance)
• Leading the development of the Services, waste and gatehouse teams
• Initiate cost savings and create a continuous improvement culture
• Assist in management of FLT’s, PPT’s and Shunt Vehicles
2. The Candidate:
• Experience of Food/FMCG manufacturing processes
• Experienced at leading and motivating teams of people
• Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
• IT literate with MRP/ERP experience
3. What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply