Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client in Kent for a Production Planner.
My client is a household name brand in the food industry who offer training and progression opportunities along with a nice benefits package.
This role is Sunday to Thursday, normal working hours working hours and presents a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a fun and enjoyable environment.
2. The Role:
• Production Planning to ensure minimum 99% customer service at minimal cost
• Align plant capacity to the forecasted demand
• Proactively identify areas of improvement across manufacturing and distribution
• Communicate accurate and timely reports to cross functional team members
3. The Candidate:
• An experienced production planner, preferably from a food or FMCG background who enjoys being proactive and taking control of driving demand processes
• Team engagement and a great communicator to all levels
• Knowledge of Lean methodologies and Root Cause Analysis
• High IT skills preferable Oracle and Excel knowledge
4. What’s on Offer:
• Generous Salary
• Holliday allowance
• Private Healthcare
5. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt