Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Food Business that provides a supply of high quality products across the UK. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team at their site in Hertford to oversee the team.
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or Food Industry experience.
• International payments and purchase of currency - control of customer rebates and overriders
• Management of a small experienced Accounts team and liaison with Sales and Commercial teams
• Supervision of bank reconciliations, VAT returns, sales and purchase ledgers, credit control and credit insurance
• Reporting direct to the Managing Directors, providing reports and information while assisting with management of the business
• AAT or ACCA qualified
• Previous Management experience requires
• Exceptional attention to detail and a positive attitude
• Previous experience within the Manufacturing Industry
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join a successful, multifaceted business
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.