Learning and Development Officer
Sector: Human Resources
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is one of the UK's leading Food Manufacturers, supplying to major retailers across the nation. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Learning and Development Officer to oversee a multisite operation (based in Blackpool and locations within a one hour radius).
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or Food Industry experience.
• Conduct annual training needs analysis for employees at each factory
• Design and deliver core L&D programmes in accordance with set KPI’s
• Coordinate the delivery of site training plans, ensuring plans run in line with budget
• Ensure L&D records are accurately maintained at all times in line with company expectations for audit requirements
• Must have own transport
• Food Safety Level 2 or 3
• Green Belt Qualification (or willingness to undertake)
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• 3 years’ experience in a formal L&D role (or hold an equivalent professional qualification)
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a successful, reputable business
• A Competitive Salary, 33 Days Holiday, Pension and Healthcare Package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at D R Newitt.