HR Officer, South East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
A new opportunity for a HR Officer has arisen within a successful FMCG Distribution Business in Romford.
• Preparing information for payroll as required
• Running recruitment exercises across the company
• Providing support to departmental managers on personnel issues
• Attending probationary reviews, disciplinary and grievance meetings, absence reviews and any other necessary employee relations cases
• 2 years + in HR role
• CIPD Level 3 or above (required)
• Previous experience in Food Industry, FMCG or Manufacturing (desirable)
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join a successful, national business
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call 0131 226 5060 for details.