HR Advisor, South East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
A new opportunity for a Standalone HR Advisor has arisen within a successful Food Business in West London.
• Recruitment & Onboarding - Responsible for full employee life cycle
• Employee Relations - Grievances, disciplinaries and absence management
• Front Line Support - providing departmental and operational managers with HR advice
• Training and Development - organise and carry out training within the organisation
• Administrative Duties - create and maintain employee files and training records
• CIPD Level 5 or 7 (required)
• 2 years + in Mid-Level HR role
• Previous experience in Food Industry, FMCG or Manufacturing (desirable)
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join a successful business
Please forward your CV to email@example.com to apply or call 0131 226 5060 for details.