Commercial Accountant, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Food Business that provides a supply of high quality products across the UK. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Commercial Accountant to join the team at their site in London, to carry out the timely production of high quality analysis and reporting across all aspects of the business (both financial and non-financial).
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or Food Industry experience.
• Develop and report on business wide KPIs
• Daily and weekly sales and margin reporting
• Costing estimates for new and proposed products
• Customer rebate and override reconciliations
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• An experienced Commercial Accountant – ideally with Food Industry experience
• Educated to degree level with up to two years post qualified experience
• A diligent and compliant candidate with Health and Safety awareness
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join a successful, multifaceted business
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.