Sector: Human Resources
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful Food Manufacturing company based in Wrexham. An exciting new opening has arisen for a HR Officer to join their fast-growing team.
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with Food Industry or FMCG experience.
• Manage the reporting of all sickness-absence in line with company policy
• Assist with investigations including grievance, disciplinary, and suspension
• Lead recruitment for all hourly paid employees and carry out training and inductions
• Produce monthly reports indicating KPI's and targets for managers - including labour costs
• CIPD Level 3 or above
• Ability to work within a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a successful, growing business
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at D R Newitt.