HR Assistant (Nights - FTC)
Job type: Contract
A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced HR Assistant with a well established, multinational fresh produce company in Kent. You will oversee a high volume workforce in factory environment with a four on four off shift pattern.
• Carry out on site and off site investigations
• Carry out and oversee HR duties for approx. 400 employees
• Collect and input data in order to maintain and update employee information
• Act as an advocate for employees, conveying issues and concerns to management for resolution
• Diligent and well organised
• Able to work independently
• Knowledgeable and confident in their abilities
• Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work within a successful, growing business
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at D R Newitt.