HR and Payroll Assistant
Job type: Contract
A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Sole Payroll Officer with a multinational fresh produce company in Kent. You will be responsible for all aspects of Payroll and will only suit people with experience of a sole payroll role.
• Carrying out weekly and monthly payroll transactions for approx. 400 employees
• Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
• Resolving payroll discrepancies and responding to employee pay queries
• Run payroll until year end and issue relevant documentation i.e. P60
• Diligent and well organised
• Able to work independently
• Knowledgeable and confident in their abilities
• Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work within a successful, growing business
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at D R Newitt.