Job type: Permanent
Our client is a global operation that produces and supplies a range of Pharmaceutical Products. A new vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join the team at their site in Nottinghamshire, providing support in the production of UK accounts.
This role would be suited to a qualified or part-qualified candidate who has experience in a similar role, or has previously worked within in an office environment.
• Daily cash reporting
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Adhoc employee expense reconciliation
• Monthly currency float account reconciliation
• Process authorised expenses and supplier payments
• An experienced Accounts Assistant – ideally with food industry experience
• A diligent and compliant candidate with Health and Safety awareness
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Someone driven, determined and keen to progress
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, international business
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.