Assistant Management Accountant
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Food Manufacturer that provides a global supply of high quality products. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join the team at their site in Huntingdon, assisting with the generation of the period accounts and other ad-hoc reporting.
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or Food Industry experience.
• Set and complete yearly objectives
• Support the company’s risk management strategy
• Create and maintain effective lines of communication with other appropriate departments
• Proactively engage with the Financial Controller, presenting ideas for personal and team development
• An experienced Assistant Management Accountant – ideally with food industry experience
• A diligent and compliant candidate with Health and Safety awareness
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Someone driven, determined and keen to progress
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a successful, international business
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.