Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a food company who supplies high quality products to locations across Scotland. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join the team at their site in Edinburgh.
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or food industry experience.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Minor administrative duties e.g. data entry, maintaining security logbook
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
• An experienced receptionist – ideally with food industry experience
• A knowledgeable, organized candidate who is enthusiastic and proactive
• Someone who is keen to promote and maintain the company's brand standards
• Ability to communicate effectively and relay critical information
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a successful, international business
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.