Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a UK leader in the manufacturing of baked goods, supplying high quality products to supermarkets across the nation. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced HR Assistant to join the team at their site in Maidstone, Kent.
This role would be suited to an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or food industry experience.
• Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
• Payroll duties, promotion and salary reviews as well as implementation of benefits packages
• Recruiting and inducting new staff members – also involved in ongoing training
• Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
• An experienced HR Advisor – ideally with food industry experience
• A knowledgeable, organized candidate who is passionate about people
• Someone who is keen to implement and promote the company ethos
• Ability to use a HR information system including: accessing, inputting, and compiling data
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a successful, international business
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.