Lead Platform Architect
Global FMCG Food Manufacturer
Hybrid Role – Liverpool
An international food & drink organisation whose products occupy every single retail store and household pantry across the globe. Known for delivering multiple well-known brands with products ranging from tinned goods to cooking oils and everything in between.
The role of Lead Platform Architect is a critical position to the business, reporting into the Technology Delivery Manager you will have responsibility for delivering IT Platform solutions across the group. Your duties and responsibilities will include.
• Line management of two platform engineers
• Supporting Director escalations across all UK sites
• Lead project delivery and technology advancement
• Responsible for group platform security
• Maintain business continuity- ensuring disaster recovery.
Your Skills & Experience
You will hold expert knowledge of the following technologies.
• VMware ESXi including vCenter v6.0 or later (vSAN, Distributed Fabric experience preferred)
• VMware Horizon 7 or later (Gold image management, App Volumes, FSLogix experience preferred)
• Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune and SCCM)
• Microsoft 365 and Azure AD including Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint Online.
• Windows Server 2016 and later
• Windows 10 (recent feature packs e.g., 21H2/22H2 preferred)
• Azure IaaS + SaaS
• Active Directory Domain Services including Group Policy and Certificate Services
• PowerShell scripting
• IGEL Thin Client Management or equivalent experience
• HP / Supermicro hardware management
• Microsoft SQL Server
If successful this role provides a generous base salary + fantastic benefits package. The role will be a hybrid role with 2 days office and 3 from home.