Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a forward thinking and award winning company. This position will play a key role within the technical services team and lead exciting new projects for the business.
• Management and Co-ordination of customer and brand specifications systems, ensuring the correct prioritisation of specifications to meet customer deadlines.
• Provision of specifications to meet customer expectations of accuracy and content.
• Control and administration of customer web sites for e spec and customer information dissemination (e.g. alerts etc.), including internal training on use of systems.
• Provision of specification information/data for internal, customer and external parties.
• Provision of labelling and nutritional advice for departments across the business.
• Liaison with NPD, Marketing and Packaging teams to ensure timely generation of Pack Copy. Attendance at update meetings will be necessary in the execution of this task.
• Sourcing of information from sites or departments to enable completion of specifications.
• Involved in Artwork approval and new recipe information. This may involve visits to printers and other artwork agencies
• Assist with development and use of the system (Hamilton Grant) to ensure accuracy of data and streamline workflows.
• Support for customer complaint enquiries during absence/holidays
• 2+ years Food Manufacturing experience
• Experience writing finished product specifications ideally on retailer systems and Hamilton grant.
• Excellent IT, Word and Excel skills
• Driving Licence
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary
• Monday – Friday
• 25 day Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.