Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
North West London
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a forward thinking and fast-growing company. This role will require the potential candidate to lead the hygiene department.
• Monitor, Maintain and oversee the hygiene and cleaning of all areas
• Ensure the delivery of cleaning meet the agreed standards/ site specifications through completion of cleaning schedules
• Competent to train and motivate staff to achieve the required standards of performance
• Working closely with the Quality department by ensuring housekeeping is correctly implemented
• Manage the performance of the cleaning team and take necessary action in line with the company procedures
• Ensure all cleaning equipment and chemicals are kept secured, well maintained and well stocked
• Work closely with colleague to ensure site is audit ready
• Work closely with site management to improve site standards throughout
• Manage waste, hygiene and pest control services. Responsible for front and back of house cleaning and environmental services
• Responsible for managing contractors and for organising their rotas and ensuring scheduling is completed approximately for payroll purposes
• To assist in preparations for all customer and third-party audits
• To ensure induction and training systems are maintained
• At least 2 years’ experience in chilled /frozen food manufacturing at BRC A GRADE
• Level 2 Food Safety and COSSHH trained
• Level 3 in Cleaning Supervision Skills (QCF)
• Flexible to adapt to the increasing and changing shift patterns , supportive attitude, keen to run multiple tasks and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s on Offer?
• £25,000-30,000 Depending on Experience
• Monday – Friday (Flexibility Required)
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.