Food Technologist, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
We are working on behalf of fantastic food business who are looking for a Food Technologist to join their team based out of their Central London office.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will have full responsibility for all technical aspects of key customers which are under your remit. You will be responsible for managing the technical interface between the business and the relevant customers.
You will maintain Food Safety & Quality Management systems to best practice standards, getting mature knowledge of the internal quality management systems and ensuring compliance on the day to day tasks performed. You will be responsible to provide required food safety and quality training to colleagues required as part of the quality team.
Due to the high degree of interaction and collaboration with our customers, suppliers and service contractors you should be prepared to travel as required, sometimes internationally.
• Ideally have a degree qualification ideally in a relevant discipline or equivalent
• sound technical background, with a minimum 5 years’ experience in the food industry in a quality / technical role
• An excellent communicator, with proven interpersonal and negotiation skills, you should be able to demonstrate experience of establishing and maintaining relationships with all levels of customers, suppliers, external contacts, colleagues etc
• A working knowledge of Quality and Food safety standards (GMP, ISO, HACCP)
What’s on Offer?
• Up to £30,000 Depending on Experience
• Monday – Friday Office Hours
• International travel is required with the role
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.