Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Senior Technologist / Technical Manager
We are representing a fantastic food business based in Surrey who are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team. They work with all of the major retails across a wide range of products and are keen to speak with dynamic and driven individuals.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• Management of several key retailer and food service accounts
• Project management from NPD to product launch
• Completing Technical Specifications
• Packaging development and approval
• Supplier management
• Product sampling and benchmarking
• Factory audits
• Awareness of retailer requirements and legislation changes
• Educated to degree level in a food related subject
• Experience within the food industry
• Experience of specification writing
• Strong understanding of HACCP, Food Hygiene, BRC and auditing
• Knowledge of retailer codes of practice, requirements and systems
What’s on Offer?
• Up to £45,000
• Monday – Friday / Office hours
**International travel is required for this role
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.