Job type: Permanent
Local to Goole – On the M62
We are working on behalf of a fantastic food business based in Yorkshire who are looking to add a Quality Manager to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress there career.
12 hour day shifts / 7am-7pm
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining the company quality and HACCP systems, and procedures.
• Ensuring that all quality control in respect of raw materials, process flow, finished products, materials, packaging, hygiene and environmental matters are strictly adhered to
• Responsible for promoting and protecting quality standards
• Responsible for managing the Quality Control Personnel
• Implement and monitor hygiene practices throughout the site.
• Preparing for and conducting customer visits and third party audits for example BRC and Retailers.
• Experience within the food industry for 2+ years in a Quality Assurance position
• Must have a good understanding of quality Standards
• Must have experience of controlling HACCP systems
• Ideally degree educated
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060