Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity arises for a market leading food manufacturer who are looking for a Hygiene Manager to join their team.
• To verify and measure the delivery of the hygiene standards across the business ensuring standards are maintained and are in line with customer requirements.
• To Ensure the Hygiene requirements are understood and adhered to, across the various business areas and by the Operations team implementing the standards.
• To ensure monthly verification audits are in place to validate these requirements supported with an annual review that demonstrates any trends within the data and the preventative measures implemented to prevent a reoccurrence.
• To ensure accurate and up to date CIC’s are in place supported with Risk Assessments and verified via published audits.
• To ensure the required data and Hygiene documentation is in place, accurately populated and easy to retrieve.
• To support both internal and external audits representing the Hygiene function
• To ensure PPE and Hygiene consumables fulfil the business requirements and are managed within budgetary requirements.
• To be part of the risk assessment process for any new equipment, ensuring the delivery of any required training requirements supported with clear CIC’s
• To hold regular review meetings with Hygiene suppliers (Holchem) and ensure independent audits are completed as external verification of our standards.
• To conduct ‘adhoc’ and scheduled Hygiene audits across all shifts and all areas (internally and externally) verifying the standards. Put in place preventative action plans to close out these issues and re-audit to validate compliance.
• Provide insight on new cleaning materials, methods and equipment, presenting the justification for such methods to the Technical Management team.
• Conduct independent ATP swabbing as an additional verification activity of the cleaning standards.
• To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment, coupled with budgetary awareness and food safety knowledge.
• Working knowledge of Hygiene management systems
• Ability to influence
• Sound organisational skills
What’s on Offer?
• Attractive Salary
• Excellent Addition Benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.