Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic family run food manufacturer who are looking to appoint a new Technical Manager. Reporting into the General Manager, this role will have full responsibility of Food Safety, Quality and Compliance on site.
• To lead the technical compliance function of the site ensuring legislative requirements for food safety within the production environment.
• To interface directly with the customer regarding compliance to food safety and quality issues
• To ensure that procedures are in place to manage food safety and quality systems e.g. GMP, HACCP
• To interface with external bodies with regards to customer and 3rd party audits and follow up any non-conformances in a timely manner.
• Be an active member of the Growth Team involved with strategic planning and development of the business.
• Ideally degree educated, Food Science/Technology or Microbiology qualification preferred.
• Experience at a similar level in food manufacturing
• Man-management experience
• Good working knowledge of BRC version 7 and introduction to V8
• Process /Product development experience would be beneficial
• Able to drive changes and a “can do” attitude.
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060