Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for Quality Manager for a well-established food manufacturer based in South London. The ideal candidate will be working in a managerial role within the food industry and be well accustomed to BRC.
• Ensure factory and documentation meets BRC standard.
• Ensure that BRC/third party accreditation is maintained at highest level.
• Ensuring the food safety, hygiene, quality and legal compliance of food manufacturing are met.
• Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are up to date.
• Managed, direct, train and review the needs of the quality assurance.
• To monitor, review and improve quality standards of products, processes and procedures across the site and to ensure that the highest standard of cleanliness are met.
• Support and implement HACCP control.
• Ensure factory hygiene is maintained, consistent with statutory and customer requirements, in conjunction with factory management.
• Ability to response when problems arise.
• Technical interface and communication with customers.
• Able to conduct health and safety audits.
• Ensure the compliance to the health and safety legislation and the internal procedures are implemented completely.
• Able to handle monthly management meeting.
• Ensure good knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, procedures and rules.
• Head of HACCP.
• Experience within food manufacturing is essential
• Ideally led or assisted on a BRC audit
• HACCP and Food Safety Qualified
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060