Job type: Permanent
£20,000 however may be flexible depending on experience
To conduct routine assessment of raw materials and finished goods against agreed standards. To conduct internal audits against documented checklists. To support Operations by providing training, food safety and quality expertise. To develop and maintain key Quality / Technical systems.
• Review and report at determined frequencies against Key Performance Indicators.
• Compliance with and promotion of all employment, health and safety, data protection, food safety / quality and customer / industry standards.
• Operate as an effective member of the team, offering support and constructive critique as appropriate.
• Operate a strong customer service ethos within the team to endeavour to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
• Drive continuous improvement through direct areas of responsibility.
• Experienced within quality assurance in a food environment
• Familiar with BRC & HACCP
• Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060