Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Based at Paddock Wood
As a Quality Assurance Inspector, you will assess and report on the quality of our products by carrying out visual, sensory and technical tests during different stages of the process. You will be responsible for ensuring that quality is absolute premium from the moment the raw product arrives, whilst it is in production and until the point of dispatch.
As a key member of the Quality Assurance team, you will be focussed on communicating any quality issues to line management and ensuring that the product meets the customer requirements and specifications.
It will be your responsibility to make an accurate decision as to whether the product is perfect enough for our customer, and if not what next steps you advise the business to take.
If you have experience of working as a Quality Assurance Inspector in the past, you are one step closer to becoming part of their unique team. If you have experience in working with fresh produce, they would love to hear from you.
The perfect QA Inspector would have:
• Some experience of working with fresh produce in the past.
• A keen eye for detail as you’ll be trained to spot produce issues to ensure that only perfect stock reaches the customers’ stores.
• The ability to communicate at all levels as it’s vital that everybody is kept in the loop
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Experience of working with Excel and other Microsoft packages would be a bonus too!
In return they can offer you a rewarding career where every single day is different to the one before.
What else they can offer you:
• A salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
• 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company share scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
The hours you would work:
We operate a 42.5 hour working week, with start times ranging from 6am to 2pm which includes weekend working on a rota basis.
I would be happy to discuss my client, and the position in more detail so please do get in touch. If you, or anyone you know would be interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060.