Graduate Food Technologist, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Graduate Food Technologist
An exciting opportunity arises for a Graduate Food Technologist to join a fantastic food manufacturer based in Berkshire. They are a fun and friendly team who specialise in a product that would certainly appeal to those with a sweet tooth!
This role with give you great overall exposure to all things technical within a food manufacturer from hands on auditing in the factory, to writing specifications and legislation in the office. It will be a great environment to learn and further progress your career moving forward.
• To maintain all quality systems including HACCP.
• To ensure that all suppliers meet with the company’s quality requirements.
• To maintain the company’s product & packaging specifications and labelling systems
• To perform food safety system audits, according to the audit schedule.
• To keep the quality manual and other food safety documents up to date and ensure that the company meets with all current food legislation.
• To complete GMP audits and distribute the results.
• To ensure the micro samples are packaged and sent off to the lab for testing according to the micro schedule.
• To complete customer forms, QAS and specifications
• To perform any other reasonable task at the request of the management
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060