PART TIME Specification Technologist
Job type: Permanent
PART-TIME Specification Technologist
North West London
Pro-rata £23,000-28,000 Depending on Experience
20 HOURS PER WEEK – FLEXIBILITY TO COMPLETE THIS TO SUIT THE INDIVIDUAL.
• Completing the customer specifications, keeping customers and colleagues informed of the progress.
• Dealing with suppliers for queries, specifications reviews
• Review raw materials, products specifications
• Update customers with the amendments in specifications
• Completing NPD specifications, quality attribute standards
• Issuing QAS templates to factory and review of existing templates
• Complete customer questionnaires relating to product.
• Respond to customer queries.
• Assist QA Manager in internal & external audits/ BRC visits.
• Experience in various specification portals including QADEX
• Exposure to quality systems documentation
• Worked in a BRC environment
• Excellent Word and Excel skills.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proven track record of team working.
• Excellent time management and self-organization
• High attention to detail.
I would be happy to discuss my client, and the position in more detail so please do get in touch. If you, or anyone you know would be interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0131 226 5060.