Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity arises for a large, multi-site food business who are looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their team to support the Technical Manager. The role focuses on technical documentation and the business offers excellent opportunity to develop.
• Develop and maintain the customer and internal data requirements.
• Capture, analyse and report on technical data.
• Support the process of delivering safe and legal produce to the customer.
• Contribute to the category sourcing/ procurement plans with live accurate data.
• Cross functionally work to identify and implement opportunities that will maintain competitive advantage and create efficiencies throughout the supply chain.
• Support category leadership through value adding innovation and R&D (eg. variety development, packaging solutions, sustainability, data, points of difference) whilst at all times communicating effectively until the point of implementation.
• Support project teams by providing data input as required to support the achievement of project outcomes.
• Provide data for seasonal/ periodic reviews to measure success.
• Provide data and insight to analyse the organisation’s performance against competitors.
• Contribute to the data elements of seasonal tenders whilst ensuring communication is maintained internally and externally.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels internally and externally
• Ability to understand and interpret requirements
• Commercial awareness
• IT skills in order to process information and data for presenting in a professional and consistent format.
• Advanced excel and or other data handling software
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060