Quality Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Up to £45,000
We are currently working with a great client of ours who have experienced fantastic YOY growth as a business, and they are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
It is exciting time to join the team and the role will offer further development as the business grows.
This is not a factory based position.
• 1 Implement a comprehensive Quality Management System to comply with the BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers.
• 2 Establish standards and processes for quality and develop, implement and manage robust Quality / Technical Manuals.
• 3 Manage all products which fall outside of set quality standards e.g. concessions and non-conformances.
• 4 Lead Quality Taste Panel processes ensuring that taste panels are conducted regularly, with findings documented in order to identify non-conformances.
• 5 Attend customer technical site audits and pre-productions, identify issues and agree corrective actions with supplier contacts.
• 6 Undertake causal analyses on complaints to identify reoccurring issues and subsequently agree any actions required with the appropriate party(ies) to eradicate causes.
• 7 Prepare product and process quality reports.
• 8 Manage any direct reports in line with agreed HR processes.
• Significant experience in a Quality Manager or senior Quality Assistant role
• Degree in food related subject e.g. Food Science, Food Technology required
• Experience of implementing BRC standards / gaining BRC certification
• Experience in a food manufacturing environment / working closely with suppliers and customers
• Solid understanding of food related legislation
• Highly developed people skills with the ability to influence at a senior level and work collaboratively with peers
• Strong presentation skills
• Extensive organisational capabilities, comfortable with managing multiple and complex tasks within a fast-paced, agile environment
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060