Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to join a forward thinking and growing business, then this could be the role for you.
We are working with an excellent business within the food industry who are looking to add QA’s to their team on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous QA experience or a recent graduate looking for their first role.
• To verify and measure the delivery of the Technical and food safety standards of the business ensuring standards are maintained and are in line with customer requirements.
• To Ensure the Technical requirements are understood across the various business areas and by the Operations team implementing the standards.
• To support both internal and external audits representing the Technical function
• Collect taste panel samples and conduct taste panels and end of life sampling capturing and trending the results for discussion within the T3 meeting and
• To be part of the Technical risk assessment process for any new equipment and ensuring the delivery of any training requirements are captured
• Carry out calibration daily, monthly and annual calibration checks as required against the schedule
• Conduct Shelf life assessments as required against the schedule
• Experience within a FMCG environment (preferred) in a QA role
• Working knowledge of Technical management systems would be advantageous
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Food Safety & HACCP qualification would be preferred
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060