Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
HR/ L&D Coordinator
Up to £25,000
An excellent opportunity arises for HR/L&S Coordinator to join a well-known business in Yorkshire. They operate within the manufacturing industry and have various sites throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in HR and Learning & Development and join a fantastic business that is able to offer great training and future development.
• Supporting HR Officers across with sites with administration and HR duties.
• Working with senior managers to deliver training SOP’s to the sites and managing the training budget.
• Keeping HR record for the business up to date.
• Reviewing HR policies and procedures for the business.
• Responsible for employee surveys and the company newsletter and other tasks related.
• Ideally CIPD qualified, or working towards this qualification
• Experience with HR administration and training
• Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous for this role.
• Highly organised with excellent communication skills
• Full driving License is required
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060