Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Technical & NPD Coordinator
Hertfordshire – Commutable from North London
Up to £25,000
An exciting opportunity arises within a food manufacturer based in Welwyn Garden City with a growing food manufacturer.
• To Develop New Product, liaise with customer with regards to any issue related to their products
• Collect & maintain NPD products retain samples, conduct sensory panels as required
• To maintain a diplomatic relationship with Sales Team in ensure there requirement are meet
• Ensure sensory testing is carried out and developments are communicated to all Staff
• Evolve and continuously Improve, Maintain the Quality system in place accord to BRC, IFS, and other Third party Auditor and ensure the due diligence requirements are met
• As a member of HACCP team, you’re responsible to maintain food safety system based on HACCP principles.
• Dealing with customers, suppliers questionnaire
• Inform the Operation/Technical Manager of all quality issues/trend
• Coordinate the response to customer questionnaires within the agreed deadlines, including part completion and collating response from other departments to meet external customer requirements.
• Ideally degree educated in a food science discipline
• 1+ years’ experience within food manufacturer
• HACCP & Food Safety qualifications would be advantageous
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.