Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
QA Supervisor / Junior QA Manager
Monday – Friday / Office Hours
An excellent opportunity arises for a QA Supervisor/Junior QA Manager to join a fantastic food manufacturer in Manchester. They will consider someone who is looking to take the next step, so this is a great opportunity to progress in your career.
• Manage QA Auditors, and organise day to day QA tasks
• Deputise for the Technical Manager when required
• Assist Technical Manager with customer, BRC and legislative requirements, member of site HACCP & TACCP team.
• Implementation of appropriate procedures, policies, documentation and training to ensure Quality Management Systems integrity.
• Take active part in customers/third party audits.
• Internal non-conformance's investigation and corrective actions establishment.
• Leader of traceability team.
• Support NPD as required by ensuring Technical documents are available eg Finished product specifications generation and maintenance.
• Document, monitor and trend all customer complaints, carry out root cause analysis and develop corrective actions and respond to customer.
• Customers KPI reports completion
• Manage the Completion of compliance/ Hygiene, GMP audits of QA systems against agreed schedule
• Support sit Internal audit programme
• Continually review and improve the paperwork, systems and training is in place to carry out the necessary on-line QA checks in line with QMS
• Experience within the food industry, ideally in a managerial position, but not essential
• Good understanding of food labelling, nutrition, allergens, HACCP and food labelling legislation
• A good understanding of food technology processes
• Experience of on line specification systems would be advantageous
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060