Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity arises for a Technical Manager to join food manufacturer based in Wrexham
• As a Technical Manager, the purpose of your role is to maintain the Quality Management System (HACCP) and ensure compliance with legislative and customer requirements.
• Quality assurance aims to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements including legal compliance and customer expectations. A Technical Manager, coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards.
• Technical Manager will monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system and produces data reporting on performance, measuring against set indicators.
• Provide clear and strong departmental leadership in order to deliver a focused, self-managing, motivated and highly competent technical team
• Lead all external and internal audits on site
• You will be extremely driven, a strong leader (able to influence people at all levels), passionate individual with a strong technical management track record in the food manufacturing industry ideally within a high risk product background.
• You will have excellent customer facing and supplier management experience together with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience of working in chilled environment is essential for this role
• An understanding of BRC and retail customer’s expectations are important
• A full UK/EU driving licence is also essential and the flexibility to undertake travel as required
• Reliable, flexible, adaptable and committed
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060