Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Reporting into Technical Manager via the Technical Team Leaders your main responsibilities will be
• Monitoring and reporting on production activity.
• Recording and acting on non-conformity
• Recording and reporting on the findings from internal audits.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience within food manufacturing in a QA position
• HACCP and Food Safety Qualifications
• Must have the ability to make decisions and to investigate problems.
• The ability to follow instructions and procedures
• Full training will be given to the successful applicant
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060