Graduate Specification Technologist
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Graduate Trainee Specification Technologist
Attractive Salary + Package
Our client is a global food manufacturer who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic induvial to join their team as a Graduate Specification Technologist. Full training will be provided, and this opportunity will allow the successful individual to grow within a large business who like to invest in their staff.
**If you do not have any experience, you must have a food related degree**
• Timely completion and approval of final product specifications to satisfy customer requirements
• In-depth understanding of the customer requirements and individual retailer web-based specification systems.
• Using Hamilton Grant Recipe Management System, calculation of nutrition and ingredient declarations as well as supporting NPD projects through recipe manipulation and calculations.
• Upload Back of Pack documents onto internal on-line packaging approval system.
• Conduct checks of new packaging to ensure accuracy and compliance against Pack Copy, Codes of Practice and Labelling Legislation
• Supporting Account Technical Managers with provision of technical and process information.
• Provision of product technical approval information for site external audits and ad hoc enquiries from customers
If you are interested in the above vacancy, are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.