Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Circa £30,000 + Benefits
We are working with a fantastic food manufacturer who are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team at their site based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step, or is looking for a new challenge.
• Coordinate technical tasks to ensure the site is audit ready at any time
• Coordinate and assist with BRC unannounced audit preparation
• BRC/Customer Audit deputy
• Actively involved during the time of any external, 3rd party, Customer, BRC audits
• To develop and maintain a framework to manage the delivery of a robust QA/QC System.
• Ensure that all QA and QA Supervisor positions are robustly structured, including covering Shift Supervision where necessary.
• Challenge, develop and maintain robust controls and procedures to ensure consistent Supervisory management of adherence to all QA/QC procedures.
• Actively monitor standards, to facilitate the maintenance of Grade ‘AA’ BRC Status.
• Effectively develop the culture within operational teams, with focus on 100% adherence to plan
• Keeping abreast of all current Technical Information pertaining to a food manufacturing environment and all associated with it.
• Coordinate and carry out internal audits
• Act as a HACCP team member, to drive food safety standards within the company.
• 3+ years’ experience within food manufacturing
• Ideally managed a team.
• Well accustomed to BRC v7.
• Ideally HACCP & Food Safety trained.
This is a Monday – Friday, days based role.
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0161 833 0181.